Google Apps is a hosted email solution from Google. Each email account has over 7 gigabytes of email storage space and free spam filtering. The standard service is free. A premium account is available that offers advanced spam filtering and 25 gigabytes of storage space for $50 per user per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I keep my email address? Yes, your email address will not change.
- Will I need to reconfigure my Outlook, iPhone or BlackBerry?Yes, your email settings will change. We’ve made it easy for you to access the tutorials on how to update your settings. Here are some quick links:
- Is there a webmail version available? Yes, you’ll be able to access your webmail at http://mail.yourdomain.com.
- I don’t know how to setup my email program. Can you help me? We don’t support software on your computer, but we have friends that do. For email and computer support at reasonable fees, we refer and recommend Warrington Network Consultants. Here’s their contact information:
- I have tons of email left in my account. Will you transfer it for me to Google Apps?
Yes, we can transfer your old emails from our old server if you include the request when returning your set up spreadsheet.
- Where can I find out more about Google Apps?
You can find out more about Google Apps at http://www.google.com/a. You can also access their extensive help pages here.